Thursday, May 21, 2009

Niagara Falls Up Close

The Falls are simply mesmerising when you're there in the flesh! I snapped so many photos with only a few that I could suffer deleting. It becomes so difficult which to show on my blog but I figure each can speak for itself when you click and open them to full size. I apologise that they aren't quite as good as the originals but that's what happens when you need to reduce the file sizes (quality) for loading times.

























Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada


The "Horseshoe Falls" are to the extreme right.
The "American Falls" are the bulk of the falls straigth across.
The "Bridal Falls" are the small falls just to the right of the "American Falls".

















Niagara Falls, New York, USA in background.




Next: Join us on a journey behind the Horeshoe Falls!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will have to be verified by myself before it appears on the blog. (Stops spam and unsavory posts)